- Max. lifting capacity: 420 kg
- Lifting height: 2.8 m
- Width: 0.80 m
- Height: 1.43 m
- Length: 2.3 m
- Lateral displacement: 0.2 m
- Telescopic arm length: 0.70 m
- Weight: 680 kg
- Battery: 230V 2×105 A.
- Charging time: 8 hours
- Service life: approx. 30 hours
Available from: € 19.750,-
- Always available
- Fast delivery time
- Customer service
Robby 420 Glass robots
The Robby 420 Glass Robot makes it possible to place glass without heavy effort. This compact machine is particularly easy to maneuver and easy to transport. Due to the powerfule front-wheel drive and wide tires, the Robby is known as an off-road all-rounder.
This powerfule lifting device is equipped with 4 suction cups that can lift a total of 420 kg.
The suction head can rotate 360 ° manually, adjust 180 ° left / right and tilt 100 ° in total. The Robby 420 has a side shift of 20 cm and telescopes 60 cm forward. The double circuit vacuum system works according to EN 13155. The Robby 420 is fully battery powered.
The Robby is equipped with a strong electric wheel drive and is easy to handle thanks to the double rear wheels. This makes it easier to load the machine into a van.
The strengths of the Robby 420 Glass Robot:
- Easy to maneuver thanks to the double rear wheels
- Easy to transport on a trailer or in a van
- Off-roading with powerfule front-wheel drive and wide tires
- The Robby is fully electrically powered so it cannot leak hydraulic oil.
Robby 420 XL
- Telescope length: 2x 600 mm
- Working height 3.3 meters
Request a quote
Receive a non-binding offer.
Request a quote immediately and we will contact you as soon as possible!